SOLD! $10,100.00 PER ACRE
39.31 Surveyed Acres • 1 Tract
Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 6:00 P.M.
Auction to be held at the Stoney Creek Inn, 3809 Broadway St., Quincy, IL
Open House: Tuesday Eve., September 3 • 4:00 – 6:00 P.M.
Location & General Information
The Hildebrand Farm is located at the northeast edge of Quincy, IL on Wismann Lane and is further described as being located in Section 29, T1S – R8W, Ellington Township, Adams County, IL. The farm represents tillable cropland, recreational acreage and a country home. Check out this neat property with a great location & unlimited possibilities.
• Prime location for commercial development at the north edge of Quincy, IL!
• FSA figures indicate 24.10 acres of cropland currently in row crop production
• PI Rating: 121
• Predominantly Menfro, Edwardsville, Winfield & Lawson soil types
• The balance of the farm represents timbered draws
• This tract is improved with an older 2-story country home, 2-car detached garage, an older red barn & other outbuildings
• Currently Zoned M3 – Planned Industrial District
• City utilities readily available
• Access is along the south side by Wismann Lane
Method and Terms
The Hildebrand farm has been surveyed and will sell on a price per acre basis.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Thursday, October 31, 2019. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2020, will be paid by the seller. The 2020 & subsequent real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s). Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to the current tenant’s farm lease. The farm sells free & clear for the 2020 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Hildebrand Family – Sellers
Auction Manager: Michael Sullivan (309) 333-0916
William L. Siebers
Scholz, Loos, Palmer, Siebers & Duesterhuas LLP
625 Vermont St., Quincy, IL 62301
Ph (217) 223-3444