SOLD! TRACT 1 – $7,400.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $7,000.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $4,000.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 4 – $4,000.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $1,157,940.00
Tuesday, October 29, 2019 at 6:00 P.M.
Sale held at the Junction Restaurant & Lounge, 28840 Mo-19, Perry, MO
Selling approximately 203.2 Surveyed Acres in 4 Tracts.
Land is located approximately 3 miles northeast of Perry, MO in Sections 12, 13 & 24, T54N•R7W, Salt River Township, Ralls County, MO. From the Jct. of 19 & 154 (east of Perry, MO), take Hwy. 19 north approximately 2 miles to County Road Irvine Lane then west. Tracts 1 & 2 are located along Irvine Lane & has Hwy. 19 frontage.
To Tracts 3 & 4 continue west on Irvine Lane approximately 1 1/4 miles to Roosevelt Rd., then north approximately 1 1/2 miles to Truman Lane, then east 1/2 mile to farm.
Land represents well maintained, highly productive tillable farmland as well as acreage offering prime whitetail deer and wild turkey hunting.
Tract 1 – 77.6 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 75.84 acres of NHEL cropland.
• Productive soil types: Putnam, Mexico & Leonard.
• Land represents nearly 100% highly productive tillable cropland.
• Access from the south by Irvine Lane & from the west by Jefferson Drive.
Tract 2 – 27.1 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 26.48 acres of NHEL cropland.
• Productive soil types: Putnam & Mexico.
• Land represents nearly 100% highly productive tillable cropland with Hwy. 19 frontage.
• Access from the north by Irvine Lane.
Tract 3 – 36.5 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 35.25 acres of tillable cropland.
• Productive soil types: Mexico & Gorin.
• Land represents highly productive tillable cropland with the balance in a small area of timber to the northwest.
• Access from the south by Truman Lane.
Tract 4 – 62.0 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 49.94 acres of cropland.
• Productive soil types: Leonard & Mexico.
• Land represents highly productive tillable cropland with the balance in well maintained grass waterways & hardwood timber.
• Tract offers outstanding whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting. • Access from the south by Truman Lane.
Method and Terms
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the sale on all 4 tracts. All tracts will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreages obtained from completed survey. Tracts 1-4 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase (in any order) any or all of Tracts 1-4 for their high bid.
The property will NOT be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
Immediately following the auction, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Accurate Land Title Co., which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Accurate Land Title Co. on or before December 6, 2019.
Possession will be given at time of closing subject to the 2019 farm lease.
Farmland sells free and clear for the 2020 crop year.
The 2019 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller. The 2020 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the buyer(s). Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the sellers. Closing costs will be split between buyer & seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Known locally as Edwin & Lelia Mae Moss Farms
Closing & Title Work By:
Accurate Land Title Co.
Hannibal, MO 63401