McDonough County, IL Land Auction – Sandstrom
Friday, November 04, 2022 - 10:00 am Central
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online auction. If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at
McDonough County, Illinois
The farm is located approximately 2 miles south of Blandinsville, IL in Section 17 of Hire Township, McDonough County, IL.
Known locally as the Llyod and Mary Sandstrom Farm
Jim Sullivan (217) 440-8172
197.73 Acres± (Subject to Survey) • 3 Tracts
- Tract 1 contains approximately 40 acres and is all tillable Class A farmland with a PI of 142.4!
- Tract 2 contains approximately 154 acres (subject to survey) FSA figures should indicate approximately 140 acres tillable with a PI rating of 137.3.
- Tract 3 contains approximately 3 acres (subject to survey) this tract will be the home site and is improved with a country home, machine shed, and other outbuildings.
Tract 1 • 40 Acres
- FSA Figures indicate 39.92 acres of cropland (NHEL)
- Productivity Index (PI): 142.4 (Class A)
- Soil types include: Sable and Ipava
- Access on the west by County Road 150 E. and on the north by County Road 1600 N.
Tract 2 • 157.36 Surveyed Acres
- FSA Figures indicate 158.13 acres of cropland (139.45 currenctly being farmed)
- The balance of the cropland acres consists of waterways.
- Productivity Index (PI): 137.3 (on the acres currently being farmed
- Soil types include: Ipava, Sable, Osco, Lawson, Rozetta and Assumption
- Access on the west by County Road 150 E. and on the south by County Road 1500 N.
Tract 3 • 3 Surveyed Acres
- General Information on Home
- 1 1/2 story home/partial basement
- 1,200 square foot±
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bath
- Gas furnace/CA
- 100 amp electric service
- General Information on Buildings
- 40'x70' machine shed with a 10' door on the east and a 17' door on the south
- 16'x24' detached garage (connected to house by a breezeway)
- 20'x24' cement block garage with a 8x10 O.H. door
- 24'x40' wooden shed with a 28'x14' lean to
- (2) grain bins (1) approximately 10,000 BU and (1) approximately 5,000 BU
Method & Terms
The tracts will sell individually in numerical order. Each sale will be final. The 3 tracts will NOT be offered in their entirety at the end of the auction.
Bidding is NOT subject to financing, appraisal or inspection.
Immediately following the auction, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place on or before December 10. 2022. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject to the current farm tenant in possession for the 2022 crop year. Farm will sell free and clear for the 2023 crop year.
The 2022 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller. All subsequent years’ real estate taxes will be the responsibility of the buyer(s). Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate,however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyer should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by the seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
tract 1 photos
tract 2 photos
tract 3 photos
Known locally as the Lloyd and Mary Sandstrom Farm
Kurt Dittmer | Rasmussen & Dittmer, LLC
P.O. Box 509 | 102 N. Center St. | La Harpe, Illinois 61450
Jim Sullivan (217) 440-8172