Tuesday, March 3, 2020 at 10:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at the Rochester, IL Community Center, #1 Community Drive, Rochester, IL 62563
179.64 Acres± (1 Tract)
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Selling 179.64 Acres± of Sangamon County, Illinois land which is ideally located just east of Springfield, Illinois. The farm is located between Interstate 72/36 and Route 29 approximately 2 miles north of Rochester, Illinois. The farm is further described as being located in Section 33 of Clear Lake Township and in Section 4 of Rochester Township. The farm is accessed by Gaule Road at the south border and by N. Walnut Road along a portion of the east border.
The Zaubi Farm represents outstanding wildlife habitat with attractive guaranteed CRP payments. Additional acres are enrolled in Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program (permanent easement CREP). Make plans to check out this farm.
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 148 acres tillable, of which approximately 90 acres is currently in CRP. These CRP acres will terminate on 9-30-2021. This CRP contract currently pays $23,683.00 per year. Therefore the new buyer will receive 2 annual payments with a total payment of $47,366.00.
- There is also approximately 57 acres of permanent easement land CREP.
- Crop Productivity Index (PI) is 127.2 on the tillable acres.
- Proctor, Kendall & Vesser soils.
- The balance acres of the farm represents fantastic wildlife habitat including whitetail deer, wild turkey, pheasant & quail and other small game.
- The Sangamon River runs along the entire west boundary.
- Access by Gaule Road at the south border and by N. Walnut Road along a portion of the east border of the farm.
METHOD & TERMS
The farm will be sold in (1) individual tract and will sell on a price per acre basis.
Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due at closing in approximately 30 days, on or before Friday, April 3, 2020. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes, which are due and payable in 2020, will be paid by the seller as the seller has retained the 2019 CRP income. Possession will be given at the time of closing. There are no hunting leases associated with the property.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
The Zaubi Farm
Zane Zaubi – Seller
Patrick J. Sheehan
Sheehan & Sheehan Lawyers, P.C.
1215 South 4th Street, Suite A
Springfield, IL 62703
Ph (217) 544-0701
Auction Manager: John Borrowman (217) 430-0645
TRAIL CAM PHOTOS