Monday, December 19, 2016 at 10:00 A.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $8,700.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $8,700.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $8,400.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 4 – $7,750.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 5 – $3,350.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $1,615,781.00
Sale to be held at the Wright Conference Center, Hwy. 67 N., Rushville, IL
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
The farm is generally located approximately 3 1/2 miles northeast of Rushville, Illinois in Section 5 of Rushville Township, Schuyler County, Illinois. From Rushville, Il take Hwy 24 northeast approximately 1 mile to Stave Mill Road, go north a short distance on Stave Mill Road to the Vermont Blacktop, then north approximately 1 mile on the Vermont Blacktop to Hall Road, then east on Hall Road approximately 1 mile, then north 1/2 mile to the farm. The farm lies on the east and west side of Hall Road.
Selling 238.85 surveyed acres of Schuyler County, Illinois farmland. Land to be sold in 5 individual tracts. Tracts 1 – 4 represent nearly 100% tillable farmland with individual Corn Productivity Index’s (PI’s) over 136+. Tract 5 will be a fantastic Western Illinois hunting/recreational parcel with great new home sites and a considerable amount of marketable timber.
Tract 1 – 41.12 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate 40 acres tillable with 39.29 currently in row crop production.
- 1.41 acres in CRP at $196.80/ac. that expires in 2020.
- Soils include Keomah & Rozetta.
- PI: 118.5 on tillable acres.
- Hall Road runs along the entire north side.
Tract 2 – 28.89 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate 28.29 acres tillable currently in row crop production.
- Soils include Keomah & Fishhook.
- PI: 118.6 on tillable acres.
- Hall Road runs along the entire north and west side.
Tract 3 – 58.32 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate 51.98 acres tillable currently in row crop production.
- 0.69 acres in CRP at $196.80/ac. that expires in 2020.
- Soils include Ipava & Fayette.
- PI: 136.1 on the tillable acres.
- Improvements include a 40’ x 60’ quonset style machine shed with 2 overhead doors and concrete floor, and a 45’ x 54’ open front machine shed.
- Hall Road runs along the entire east side.
Tract 4 – 33.31 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate 29.21 acres tillable currently in row crop production.
- 0.23 acres in CRP $196.80/ac. that expires in 2020.
- Productive soils include Ipava & Rozetta.
- PI: 133.1 on the tillable acres.
- Busby Lane runs along the entire east side.
Tract 5 – 77.21 Surveyed Acres
- This tract is entirely in timber and woods with some improved pasture.
- Tremendous hunting and outdoor recreational opportunities.
- Several very nice home building sites.
- Marketable timber to include walnut and oak trees.
- Majority of the perimeter fences have been recently replaced.
- Access is off Hall Road via 25’ wide roadway located between Tracts 3 & 4.
METHOD & TERMS
The acres listed in this brochure are estimated. A survey has recently been completed. The surveyed acres will be used to constitute the final settlement price. Tract 1 -4 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice”, whereas the high bidder can purchase any or all tracts for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” auctioning will continue until all 4 tracts have been selected. After the 4 tracts have been sold, we will then sell Tract 5. Each sale will be final and the tracts will NOT be offered in their entirety.
Ten percent (10%) of the bid price will be due on the day of the auction, with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Thursday, January 19, 2017, at the time of closing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2016 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2017, will be paid by the seller. Possession will be given at the time of closing on all tracts. All tracts sell free & clear of any farm or hunting tenancies for the 2017 year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.