106 Acres ± • 2 Tracts
Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 1:00 P.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $11,500 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $5,600 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $947,600.00
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online only auction. No internet buyer fees! No on-site bidding permitted. If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Click here to continue to this Proxibid event. After entering, click on ‘Participate in this Event’ which will allow you to participate if you have an account with Proxibid or it also will allow you to set up an account and then participate.
Location & General Information
The Davis farm is located approximately 6 miles south of Rushville, IL; 8 miles west of Beardstown, IL; and 10 miles east of Mt. Sterling, IL. The land is further described as being located in the NE 1/4 of Section 36, T1N•R2W, Woodstock Township, Schuyler County, IL.
♦ Tract 1 is a 100% tillable, Class A farm.
♦ Tract 2 offers productive tillable land, wooded hunting acres & home building sites.
TRACT 1 – 60 TAXABLE ACRES±
- FSA figures indicate 60.56 acres tillable — 100% tillable & highly productive farmland!
- Productivity Index: 141.4 (Class A Farm!)
- Soil Types: Ipava & Osco
- Public road access along the entire east side by Sugar Grove Road
TRACT 2 – 46 TAXABLE ACRES±
- FSA figures indicate 27.64 acres tillable per FSA
- Productivity Index: 121.5 on the tillable acres
- Soil Types: Osco, Greenbush & Fayette
- Balance of acres are timberland, which offers excellent hunting & outdoor recreational opportunities.
- Very nice home building site along Highway 103.
- Older home, barn and several farm outbuildings, as well as two grain bins – one with drying floor.
- There is a Hickory Kerton water meter, in service, located near the house on this tract.
- Public road access along the north side by Highway 103 and the west side by Sugar Grove Road.
- There is a small Howell Family cemetery located on this tract.
Method & Terms
Each tract will be sold individually on a price per acre basis, based on the taxable acres. Each sale will be final and not combined.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Friday, December 18, 2020. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2020 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2021, will be paid by the sellers. The 2021 real estate taxes will be paid by the new buyer. The farm sells free of tenancy for the 2021 crop year. Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to the current tenant for the 2020 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Wilma A. Davis Trust
David O. Edwards & Nancy Rice, Trustees
David O. Edwards
Edwards Group LLC
3223 S. Meadowbrook Rd.,
Springfield, IL 62711
Auction Managers: John Sullivan (309) 221-6700 & Dan Sullivan (844) 847-2161