SOLD! TRACT 1 – $3,000.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $3,000.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $3,650.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 4 – $3,300.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 5 – $3,000.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 6 – $3,300.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $1,183,016.50
Saturday, April 27, 2019 at 10:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at the Wright Conference Center, Hwy. 67 North, Rushville, IL
370.48 Surveyed Acres • 6 Tracts
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Selling 370.48 Surveyed Acres of Schuyler County, Illinois land for Mr. & Mrs. Ron Herr. The farm is located along the north side of Hwy. 101 between the small towns of Brooklyn, Illinois and Littleton, Illinois in Northern Schuyler County. The farm is generally located approximately 15 miles northwest of Rushville, Illinois, 18 miles south of Macomb, Illinois and 50 miles northeast of Quincy, Illinois. The farm is located in Sections 14, 15 & 22 of Brooklyn Township, Schuyler County, Illinois.
The Herr Farm is currently being surveyed and will be sold in 6 individual tracts. These tracts represent some of the nicest recreational/hunting properties that Sullivan Auctioneers has had the opportunity to sell! All 6 tracts offer awesome wildlife habitat. Several of the tracts have income producing tillable acres along with CRP income. This farm also has a nice hunting cabin and a 2 year old Cleary pole type machine shed. Public water is available along Hwy. 101.
Make plans to check out this Western Illinois farm that has been in the Herr Family for decades!
Tract 1 • 52.12 Surveyed Acres
- Beautiful wooded tract with very nice primitive cabin. The cabin has 2 bedrooms and electric heat.
- Hickory Kerton public water is hooked up at the hydrant outside of the cabin.
- Honey Branch Creek runs through this tract.
- Food plot area located along the creek.
- A small portion of approximately 17.2 acres located along the creek is in CREP (permanent easement).
- Access by Hwy. 101 along the entire south side.
Tract 2 • 51.89 Surveyed Acres
- Beautiful wooded tract offering fantastic wildlife habitat.
- Honey Branch Creek runs through this tract.
- Approximately 11.4 acre located along the creek is in CREP (permanent easement).
- Access by Hwy. 101 along the south side and by Lantz Rd. on the east.
Tract 3 • 16.55 Surveyed Acres
- Hard to find small tract.
- Hardwood timber.
- Beautiful potential new home building site.
- 2 year old 36’ x 45’ Cleary pole type machine shed with 12’ x 36’ interior concrete floor with the balance being gravel.
- Hickory Kerton public water.
- FSA indicates approximately 3 acres tillable which is currently in pasture.
- Access by Lantz Rd. on the east and Hwy. 101 near the southeast corner.
Tract 4 • 115.00 Surveyed Acres
- Premier hunting/recreational property with tillable acres!
- Beautiful tract and very secluded.
- FSA indicates approximately 52 acres tillable of which approximately 45 acres are in crop rotation. The 45 acres that are in crop rotation are currently in quality hay production. The balance of the tillable acres consist of CRP and a food plot. (The owners ask that no one drive across the hay ground.)
- 7.50 acres of the tillable land are enrolled in Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) at a rate of $150.00 per acre for an annual payment of $1,125.00. Contract expires 9-30-21. (This is not permanent easement land.)
- Tillable income, CRP income, food plot and big timber. This tract has it all!
- Access at the north by Frakes Rd.
Tract 5 • 47.19 Surveyed Acres
- Another fantastic hunting/recreational property with tillable acres!
- FSA indicates approximately 18 acres tillable of which approximately 7 acres are in crop rotation. The 7 acres that are in crop rotation are currently in quality hay production. The balance of the tillable acres consist of CRP and food plots. (The owners ask that no one drive across the hay ground.)
- 11 acres of the tillable land are enrolled in Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) at a rate of $185.00 per acre for an annual payment of $2,054.00. Contract expires 9-30-23. (This is not permanent easement land.)
- Beautiful rolling property with hardwood timber and tillable income.
- Access by Lantz Rd. on the east.
Tract 6 • 87.73 Surveyed Acres
- FSA indicates approximately 55 acres tillable of which approximately 34 acres are in crop rotation. The 34 acres that are in crop rotation are currently in quality hay production. The balance of the tillable acres is in pasture. (The owners ask that no one drive across the hay ground.)
- This tract has a high percentage of tillable and open pasture.
- The balance acres offer fantastic hunting.
- Access by Lantz Rd. on the west.
METHOD & TERMS
All 6 tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “buyers choice”, whereas the high bidder can elect any or all tracts for their high bid. “BUYERS CHOICE” will continue until all tracts have been elected. All 6 tracts will sell on a price per acre basis. All 6 tracts have been surveyed. At no time will any of the tracts be offered in any combination.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Tuesday, May 28, 2019. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2018 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2019, will be paid by the seller. The 2019 & all subsequent real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s) as the new buyer(s) will receive the land owners share of any 2019 crop income. Update: Early advertisements indicated that Tracts 4, 5 & 6 would sell subject to a 50/50 farm tenancy. That has been changed with Tracts 4, 5 & 6 now selling subject to a one year farm lease for the 2019 crop year on the crop rotation acres indicated above. Contact auction company for details.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Herr Family Farm
Sylvia L. & George R. “Ron” Herr – Sellers
Staff & Staff
237 North 6th Street,
Quincy, IL 62301
Phone: (217) 228-8470