Monday, February 27, 2017 at 10:00 A.M.
Auction to be held at the Wright Conference Center, Hwy. 67 N., Rushville, IL
171 Acres± • 1 Tract
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $4,900.00 PER ACRE
Location & General Information
The Acheson Farm is located approximately 5 miles southeast of Rushville, IL or 4 miles northwest of Beardstown, IL on Hwy. 67 to Gillette Road, then east and north 1 mile to the farm (or approximately 35 miles south of Macomb, IL, 45 miles west of Springfield, IL or 55 miles east of Quincy, IL). The property is further described as being located in the Northwest Quarter of Section 14 and part of the Northeast Quarter of Section 15, Bainbridge Township, Schuyler County, IL.
The property contains 171 acres± and will be sold in one parcel. The farm offers productive, tillable farmland and woods/timberland with excellent hunting and recreational opportunities.
- 171 total acres to be sold in 1 Tract.
- FSA figures indicate 116.59 tillable acres.
- Soil types include Keomah (PI 119), Fayette (PI 121) & Sylvan (PI 113).
- Total PI on tillable acres 113.7.
- The non-tillable acres are wooded land which offers excellent whitetail deer, wild turkey and other small game hunting opportunities.
- Gillette Road runs along the entire south side of the farm.
- The real estate property taxes paid in 2016 were $1,609.30.
- The property is improved with a 54’x92’ Morton machine shed, an older barn, and electrical service.
Method & Terms
The farm will be sold on a price per acre basis based on 171 acres. Ten percent (10%) of the bid price will be due and payable immediately following the auction, with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before March 29, 2017 at the time of closing. Title insurance in the full amount of the final purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2016 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2017, will be paid by the seller. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. The farm sells free & clear for the 2017 farming and hunting rights.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.