SOLD! $2,400.00 PER ACRE
Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 11:30 A.M.
Virtual Online Auction Only!
IMPORTANT UPDATE! PLEASE READ
- Due to COVID-19, this auction has been changed to an ONLINE ONLY bidding platform event – No onsite bidding.
- Individuals wishing to bid must register with ProxiBid (the link will appear soon).
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Click here to continue to this Proxibid event. After entering, click on ‘Participate in this Event’ which will allow you to participate if you have an account with Proxibid or it also will allow you to set up an account and then participate.
Location & General Information
Farm is located approximately 7 miles southwest of Downing, MO in Section 6, T64N•R13W, Independence Township, Schuyler County, MO. From Downing, MO (Jct. of Hwy. 136 and Hwy. A) take Hwy. A south approximately 6.5 miles to Hwy. E, then west approximately 1 mile to County Road Bea Lane, then south 1/2 mile to farm.
• FSA figures should indicate 64.2 acres of tillable cropland of which 59.7 acres are enrolled in CRP at a payment rate of $101.45 through 9-30-2022.
• Soil types: Kennebec, Arbela, Gara, Winnegan & Armstrong.
• Farm represents productive tillable cropland currently in CRP with the balance in hardwood timber, wooded draws, pond, as well as Brushy Creek running through the center from west to east.
• Farm offers “premier” Northern Missouri whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage. • Access from the northwest by County Road Bea Lane.
Method and Terms
Farm will be sold on a price per acre basis based on the current taxable acres.
Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
Immediately following the auction, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Schuyler County Abstract Co., which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Schuyler County Abstract Co. on or before June 1, 2020.
Possession will be given at time of closing. NOTE: Buyer(s) will assume the existing CRP contract associated with this farm. The 2020 CRP payment will be prorated to date of closing.
The 2019 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller. The 2020 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing costs will be split between buyer & seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Estate of Kenny Vern Lewis
Tina Jo Byrn | Bryan Lewis | Bradley Lewis | Kiley Byrn
Closing & Title Work By:
Schuyler County Abstract Co.
118 W. Jackson Street