Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 10:00 A.M.
205.8 SURVEYED ACRES • 2 TRACTS
Land sells at 12:00 Noon
Sale to be held on the farm at RR1 Box 99, Lancaster, MO 63458
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $2,700.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – (HOME) $100,000.00
Selling (in 2 tracts) approximately 202 acres± (subject to survey) of farmland located in Section 31, T67N•R14W, Liberty Township, Schuyler County, MO. Farm is generally located approximately 2 1/2 miles north of Lancaster, MO along US Hwy. 63. This well maintained farm represents productive tillable farmland (currently in hay production) and exceptional improved pasture land with US Hwy. 63 frontage. Farm is improved with a very nice country residence as well as several well maintained outbuildings.
TRACT 1 – 201.2 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 189.57 acres of tillable cropland.
• Predominant Soil types: Armstrong, Gara & Adco.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland, currently in hay production, as well as exceptional improved pasture land.
• Improvements include an 880 sq. ft. pole type shed, 1,200 sq. ft. livestock/machinery building & an 1,860 sq. ft. livestock/machinery building.
• Access from the west by US Hwy. 63.
TRACT 2 – 4.6 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 2.4 acres of cropland.
• This tract is improved with a beautiful, well maintained 1,288 sq. ft. ranch style country home that includes 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath on the upper level as well as a full finished basement. In addition to the main home, a very nice 336 sq. ft. sunroom & large deck have been added to the east side. Additional improvements include a very good 1,080 sq. ft. detached garage/shop with full concrete floor.
• Access from the west by US Hwy. 63.
METHOD AND TERMS
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the sale on both Tracts 1 & 2. Tract 1 will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreage obtained from completed survey. Tract 2 will be sold for a “lump sum” total dollar amount. The farm will not be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Schuyler County Abstract Co., Lancaster, MO, which shall hold the money in escrow until closing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Schuyler County Abstract Co., Lancaster, MO on or before September 27, 2016. Possession will be given at time of closing subject only to tenant lease of pasture land. The 2016 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing based on the most recent available tax information. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided. All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
SOIL MAP – TRACT 1
SOIL MAP – TRACT 2
PERSONAL PROPERTY SELLS AT 10:00 A.M.!
TRACTORS & FARM EQUIPMENT
• ‘89 JD 4255 tractor, QR trans., 18.4-38 & 10.00-16 tires, quick hitch, front weight bracket & only 2306 actual one owner hours! SN RW4255H001634
• ’55 JD 620 2-cyl. tractor, new 15.5-38 rear tires, 6.50-16 front tires, narrow front, professional restoration, parade ready. This is a one owner tractor that is as nice as you’ll find!
• JD 400 grinder mixer, always shedded
• Rhino by Servis 1500 10’ hydraulic blade
• NH 5-bar hay rake w/ front dolly wheel
• JD box wagon on JD running gear
• Heider flare box wagon on gear
• 9’ 3-pt. rotary disc mower
• Bush Hog 2615 15’ batwing mower, 540 PTO • Running gear w/ hoist
• Hay trailer
• Kory 125 bu. gravity wagon on Kory 6872 running gear
• 2-wheel farm box trailer
JD GATORS • JD MOWER • ATTACHMENTS • FARM SUPPORT ITEMS
• JD 825i gator, 4×4, ROPS, Independent Rear Suspension, only 1147 one owner miles
• JD AMT 622 3-wheel gator, all original & one owner
• JD X720 “Ultimate” riding lawn mower, 62″ deck, only 533 one-owner hours, like new
• 14.9-38 clamp on duals
• (2) 3-pt. bale spears
• Blue Rover 3-pt. end gate seeder
• JD black cylinder
• (5) JD front suitcase weights
• ATV sprayer w/ 12-volt pump
• Steel and wooden fence posts & other fencing supplies
• Nice selection of power tools & tool boxes
• Assorted log chains
• Craftsman lawn sweep
• Older end gate seeder
• Long handled tools such as: spades, shovels, post jobbers, pitch forks, etc.
• Aluminum extension ladder & step-ladders
• Assorted hand tools: ¾ inch socket set, crescent wrenches, pipe wrenches, extension cords, other useful tools
• Lawn & garden items such as: push mower, weed eaters, garden hoses, rakes, pruners, blowers, etc.
• Wheel barrow, metal shelving, shop-vac, 10’ park bench, etc.
• Few farm collectibles to include: platform scales, hand corn sheller, broad axe, child’s sleds, JD 2-cyl. wrench, sprinkler can, cream cans, cast iron kettles, child’s wagon, ice tongs, shop built reel mower w/ bike riding attachment, etc.
Specialty item: Actual working oil pump complete w/ rod (right out of the oil field in TX)
WE WILL ALSO BE SELLING A FEW HOUSEHOLD ITEMS, CHECK OUR WEBSITE A FEW DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION FOR AN ITEMIZED LISTING ACCOMPANIED WITH PHOTOS.
AUCTIONEERS’ NOTE: This is one auction you won’t want to miss! The late Mr. Schupbach lived to be nearly 90 years old and was able to live on the farm until the time of his death. Nearly all of the equipment was purchased new and has always been shedded. Although the farm is in improved pasture land, the majority of it was at one time in row crop. Recently, 100 acres were limed with 3 ton per acre and you’ll find this to be one of the most fertile pasture farms in northern Missouri! Lunch available. Loader tractor & auction personnel will be available sale day to assist in load out. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
Leo Schupbach Estate
Larry Schupbach & Linda Horn
Closing & Title Work By:
Schuyler County Abstract & Title