FRIDAY, APRIL 22, 2016 AT 6:00 P.M.
Open House: Sunday, April 10th from 12:00 Noon to 2:00 P.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $5,200.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $2,700.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $2,750.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 4 – $2,800.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 5 – $35,000.00 TOTAL DOLLAR AMOUNT
TOTAL – $647, 685.00
Sale to be held at the VFW Building, 123 W. Monroe Street, Memphis, MO.
Land is generally located approximately 6.5 miles southeast of Memphis, MO in Section 9, T64N•R11W, Sand Hill Township. From Memphis, MO take State Hwy. MM south approximately 5 miles to Hwy. M, then south 1.5 miles to farm. Land consists of productive tillable cropland, improved pasture land with the balance in timber and wooded draws. Improvements include a very nice country home & outbuildings with State Hwy. M frontage.
• Productive Tillable Cropland!
• Improved Pasture Land!
• Outstanding Whitetail Deer & Wild Turkey Hunting!
• Excellent Location!
TRACT 1 – 35.7 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 34.4 acres of tillable cropland.
• Predominant Soil types: Adco, Lamoni & Edina.
• Land represents nearly 100% highly productive tillable cropland.
• Access from the south by County Road 252.
TRACT 2 – 57.7 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 35.6 acres of cropland.
• Predominant Soil types: Armstrong, Lindley, Lamoni & Vigar.
• Land represents improved pasture land & an excellent pond, with the balance in hardwood timber & wooded draws.
• Access from the southeast by State Hwy. M.
TRACT 3 – 62.9 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 13.8 acres of tillable cropland.
• Predominant Soil types: Armstrong, Lindley & Gorin.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland & stocked pond, with the balance in mature hardwood timber which offers outstanding whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
• Access from the southwest by State Hwy. M.
TRACT 4 – 35.1 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 16.8 acres of cropland.
• Predominant Soil types: Lindley, Armstrong & Lamoni.
• Land represents improved pasture land & a very good pond, with the balance in hardwood timber & wooded draws.
• Access from the northwest by State Hwy. M & the entire south by County Road 212.
TRACT 5 – 3 SURVEYED ACRES
• Tract is improved with a very nice, 2 bedroom, 1 full bath, country residence. Other improvements include an older barn, a good machinery/garage building and other outbuildings.
• This residence offers excellent location with State Hwy. M frontage along the entire east side.
METHOD AND TERMS
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the sale on all 5 tracts. Tracts 1-4 will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreages obtained from completed survey. Tracts 1-4 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase in any order, any or all of Tracts 1-4 for their high bid. Tract 5 will sell for a lump sum total dollar amount. The farm will not be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Scotland County Abstract & Title, Inc. which shall hold the money in escrow until closing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Scotland County Abstract & Title, Inc. on or before May 23, 2016. Possession will be given at time of closing. Farm sells free and clear for the 2016 crop & grazing season. Immediate spring tillage rights will be granted the new buyer(s) upon signing the appropriate real estate contract and depositing 10% of the purchase price. The 2016 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing based on the most recent available tax information. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided. All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
AERIAL MAP – Please note revised tract divisions on Tracts 2 & 5!
Alan R. Minor
Patty Freburg – Public Administrator
Kimberly J. Nicoli
133 S. Main Street
Closing & Title Work By:
Scotland County Abstract & Title, Inc.
205 E. Monroe St.