Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 10:00 A.M.
Auction Venue: VFW | 123 W. Monroe Street | Memphis, MO
Location & General Information
Land is located approximately 14 miles northeast of Memphis, MO in Sections 11 & 14, T66N•R10W, Johnson Township, Scotland County, MO. From Memphis, MO take Hwy. 136 east approximately 9 miles to the junction of Hwy. 136 and Hwy. H (Arbela, MO), then take Hwy. H north approximately 6 miles to Hwy. N, then east 2.75 miles to farm.
Tract 1 – 79 Acres± (Subject to survey)
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 59.6 acres of tillable cropland of which 59.6 acres are enrolled in CRP at a payment rate of $90.00 per acre through 9-30-2020.
• Productive soil types: Armstrong, Gara & Blackoar-Arbela.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland (currently in CRP with the CRP contract expiring 9-30-2020). Tract includes a very nice 7+ acre lake and offers premier whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
• Access from the east by County Road 701 & the north by County Road 712.
Tract 2 – 78 Acres± (Subject to survey)
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 75.3 acres of tillable cropland of which 75.3 acres are enrolled in CRP at a payment rate of $90.00 per acre through 9-30-2020.
• Productive soil types: Adco, Armstrong, Lamoni & Edina.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland (currently in CRP with the CRP contract expiring 9-30-2020) with highway frontage along the entire south.
• Access from the south by Hwy. N and the east by County Road 701.
Method and Terms
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the sale on both tracts. Both tracts will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreages obtained from completed survey. Both tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase (either or both) Tracts 1 & 2 for their high bid.
Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
Immediately following the auction, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Scotland County Abstract & Title Inc., which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Scotland County Abstract & Title Inc. on or before May 21, 2020.
Possession will be given at time of closing. The 2019 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller.
The 2020 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing costs will be split between buyer & seller. NOTE: The 2020 CRP payment will be prorated to date of closing.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Title Work & Closing By:
Scotland County Abstract & Title Inc.
205 E. Monroe | Memphis, MO 63555 | Ph: 660-465-7052