Scott County, IL Land Auction – Frisbie
Tuesday, December 07, 2021 - 1:00 pm Central
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online auction. If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161
Scott County, Illinois
The Frisbie farm is located a short distance south of Naples, IL, or 22 miles west of Jacksonville, IL. The land is further described as being located in Sections 23 & 24, T15N-R14W, Naples-Bluffs Township, Scott County IL.
Mark B. & Lou Anne Frisbie
422.99 Taxable Acres • 2 Tracts
The real estate contains a total of 422.99 taxable acres and will be sold in two tracts. Tract 1 represents nearly all-tillable, Illinois River bottomland and is improved with a center pivot irrigation system. Tract 2 offers tillable land, excellent waterfowl hunting and other wildlife opportunities as well as the potential for commercial development.
Bidding Now Live – Place Your Bids!
Tract 1 • 368± Taxable Acres
- FSA records indicate 351.55 NHEL cropland acres
- 293.23 FSA acres currently in row crop production
- 58.32 FSA acres in various CRP Programs
- 17.8 acres with annual payment of $3,933, expires 9/30/2027
- 6.59 acres with annual payment of $1,977, expires 9/30/2027
- 17.1 acres with annual payment of $3,762, expires 9/30/2026
- 16.83 acres with annual payment of $2,582, expires 9/30/2026
- Soil Productivity Index: 121 (tillable acres)
- Soil types include Medway, Darwin, Beaucoup
- Improved with a Valley 12-tower diesel-driven center pivot irrigation system
- The tenant installed a Valley ICONX control panel on this unit. If the buyer of this tract wants to keep the panel, the tenant will need to be reimbursed $3,500.00. If the buyer does not want the panel, then the tenant will remove it. The original panel still works.
- The balance of the farm is waterways, drainage ditch, levee and a field road
- Excellent waterfowl and wildlife opportunities
- Located in the Robertson Drainage District
Tract 2 • 55± Taxable Acres
- FSA records indicate 43.34 NHEL cropland acres all of which is in CRP
- 15.00 acres with annual payment of $4,758, expires 9/30/2028
- 28.35 acres with annual payment of $10,164, expires 9/30/2026
- Soil Productivity Index: 128.4 (tillable acres)
- Soils include Wakeland and Medway
- The balance of the farm is in woods along the Illinois River and offers excellent waterfowl and Whitetail deer hunting opportunities
- Commercial development potential with the Illinois River on the west side and the Norfolk Southern Ry. Co. railroad on the east side
Real Estate Tax Information:
Method & Terms
Both tracts will sell on a price per acre basis, based on the taxable acres. The tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyers Choice,” whereas the high bidder can elect either or both tracts for their high bid. If the high bidder elects only one of the tracts, the remaining tract will then be sold. The tracts will NOT be offered together at the conclusion of the auction. If the tracts sell to separate individuals, then both tracts will be surveyed at the seller's expense and the final surveyed acres will be used to calculate the settlement price at closing.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price as a non-refundable down payment. The balance of the bid price will be due at closing, on or before Wednesday, February 9, 2022. Bidding is NOT subject to the following contingencies, including but not limited to financing, appraisal, or inspection. The seller will provide title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price and pay the 2021 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2022 and the 2021 drainage taxes. Possession will be given at the time of closing. The farm sells free and clear of tenancy for 2022.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, drone video, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. The real estate is being sold “As Is”.
Mark B. & Lou Anne Frisbie - Seller