460.87 Taxable Acres • 3 Tracts
Monday, November 16, 2020 at 10:00 A.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $3,850 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $4,750 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $6,200 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $2,083,494.00
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online only auction. No internet buyer fees! No on-site bidding permitted.
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Land is generally located approximately 3 1/2 miles northwest of Cowden, IL or approximately 5 miles northeast of Herrick, IL or approximately 15 miles southwest of Shelbyville, IL.
Land is further described as being located in Section 30, T10N•R3E, Lakewood Township & Sections 6 & 31, T9N•R3E, Dry Point Township, Shelby County, IL.
Tract 1 – 180.0 Tax Bill Acres
- FSA records indicate 158.36 acres currently in row crop production
- There are 4.2 acres enrolled in CRP with an annual payment of $735.00 through 9/30/2022.
- The balance of the farm is waterways and non-cropland acres
- Access along the west side from CR 1200E and along the south side from CR 400N
Tract 2 – 242.0 Tax Bill Acres
- FSA records indicate 199.62 acres currently in row crop production
- There are 8.78 acres enrolled in CRP with 3.3 acres having an annual payment of $567.00 through 9/30/2022 and 5.48 acres having an annual payment of $1,287.00 through 9/30/2025.
- The balance of the farm is in waterways and non-cropland acres, which provides excellent hunting opportunities.
- There is an older building and grain bin on this tract.
- Access along the north side from CR 400N, the west side from CR 1200E, and the south side from CR 300N
Tract 3 – 38.87 Tax Bill Acres
- FSA records indicate 37.16 acres currently in row crop production
- The balance of the farm is in waterways and non-cropland acres
- Access along the north side from CR 300N
METHOD & TERMS
The Bolin farm will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on taxable acres. The tracts will not be surveyed. All three tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice”, whereas the high bidder can elect, in any order, any or all tracts for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” auctioning will continue until all three tracts have been purchased. The tracts will NOT be offered in their entirety at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Wednesday, December 16, 2020. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2020 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2021, will be paid by the seller. The 2021 real estate taxes will be paid by the new buyer(s). Full possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Florence Bolin Estate
Marianne Nixa – Executor
Donald Bolin Testamentary Trust
Marianne Nixa – Trustee
Stephen J LeSueur
Tummelson, Bryan & Knox
Auction Manager: Kevin Haas (309) 264-7767