SOLD! TRACT 1 – $5,750.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $3,875.00 PER ACRE
Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 10:00 A.M.
Virtual Online Auction Only!
IMPORTANT UPDATE! PLEASE READ
- Due to COVID-19, this auction is an ONLINE ONLY bidding platform event – No onsite bidding.
- Individuals wishing to bid must register with ProxiBid (the link will appear soon).
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Click here to continue to this Proxibid event. After entering, click on ‘Participate in this Event’ which will allow you to participate if you have an account with Proxibid or it also will allow you to set up an account and then participate.
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Farm is located approximately 9 miles northwest of Shelbyville, MO or 2 miles northeast of Leonard, MO in Section 17, T59N•R11W, Taylor Township, Shelby County, MO. From Leonard, MO take Hwy. M east approximately 2.5 miles to County Road 135, then north 1 mile to County Road 139. Follow County Road 139 approximately 2 miles to farm.
Farm represents highly productive tillable farmland with the balance in wooded draws, pond and grass waterways.
Farm offers excellent whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
Tract 1 – 80.6 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 60.17 acres of tillable cropland.
- Primary Soil types: Mexico & Putnam.
- Land represents highly productive tillable cropland with the balance in wooded draw. Tract offers excellent hunting/recreational acreage.
- Access from the east by County Road 139 & north by County Road 126.
Tract 2 – 41.0 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 32.51 acres of tillable cropland.
- Primary Soil types: Putnam & Mexico.
- Land represents highly productive tillable cropland with the balance in wooded draw and pond.
- Tract is improved with an older pole type machinery/storage building.
- Access from the west by County Road 139.
METHOD & TERMS
A survey has been completed prior to the sale on all both tracts. Both tracts will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreages obtained from completed survey. Both tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase (either or both) Tracts 1 or 2 for their high bid.
Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
Immediately following the auction, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Black Creek Abstract & Title, which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Black Creek Abstract & Title on or before June 8, 2020.
Possession will be given at time of closing. Farm sells free and clear for the 2020 crop year. The 2019 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller.
The 2020 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the buyer(s). Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing costs will be split between buyer & seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Closing & Title Work By:
Black Creek Abstract & Title
112 N. Washington