Friday, June 18, 2021 at 1:00 P.M.
Auction to be conducted as a Virtual Online Auction.
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Location & General Information
The Stronghurst Elevator is located at 201 N. Commercial St. in Stronghurst, Illinois. Brice and Kelly Weber have discontinued operations at this facility and now service their customers from other locations. The Stronghurst elevator was last used in 2019 and would make a fantastic business opportunity for an entrepreneur, or serve as extra storage capacity for a farming operation. Call today for a private showing of this great opportunity!
- Facility was last used in August 2019, was State inspected and functional at that time.
- Nearly 35,000 bu. total grain capacity.
- 11,500 bu., 10,500 bu. and 10,000 bu. steel bins.
- Several smaller overhead bins.
- 40,000# fat tank installed approximately 2009.
- 22 ft. truck scale.
- 89 ft. X 36 ft. warehouse and office area.
- Partial basement.
- Three phase electrical service.
- Plumbing has been winterized.
- City water service.
- Septic system, unaware of location.
- Property Tax ID#: 09-25-228-006
- Lot size is approximately a half acre.
- Annual real estate taxes: $1,462.00
- Zoned: B1 Business
Method & Terms
The Alpha Feed Mill property will be sold for a “lump sum total dollar amount”.
Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten (10%) percent of the bid price as a non refundable down payment. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, July 19, 2021. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Alpha Feed Mill
Brice & Kelly Weber
Carmen Law Office, P.C.
Bruce L. Carmen
116 N. East St.
Cambridge, IL 61238
Auction Manager: Dale Jones (309) 299-6400