This auction will be held regardless of the weather!
LARGE AUCTION – 2 AUCTION RINGS THROUGHOUT PART OF THE DAY – COME PREPARED WITH AN EXTRA BIDDER
Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 10:00 A.M. CST
Auction to be held at the farm: 2128 CR 900 East • Champaign, IL 61822
Directions from Champaign: Take Mattis Ave north 2 miles, then left (west) on County Rd 2100N for 1 mile, then right (north) on County Rd 900E ½ mile to the farm.
- 1974 IH 1468 V8 tractor, factory cab, 2 hyd. outlets, 540/1000 PTO, 18.4R38 rear tires w/duals, 10.00-16 front tires, weights, front fuel tank, 6,011 hours, SN 2650131U009988 – original owner!
- 1974 IH 1468 V8 tractor, factory cab, 2 hyd. outlets, 540/1000 PTO, 18.4R38 rear tires w/duals, 10.00-16 front tires, weights, front fuel tank, 2525 hrs showing on tach – replaced tach at approx. 2,000 hours, SN 2650123U009769 – original owner!
- 1980 IH 3588 2+2 tractor, 3 hyd. outlets, 3-pt. hitch, 1000 PTO, 18.4R38 tires w/front & rear duals, 5,935 hours, SN02657 – original owner!
- 1970 IH 856 2wd tractor, diesel, open station, 2 hyd. outlets, 540/1000 PTO, 18.4R38 rear tires, 11L-15 front tires, weights, 7,219 hours, SN2610142U028375 – sells complete w/IH 2350 loader, 7’ material bucket & joystick control
- 1985 IH 254 utility tractor, 540 PTO, 3-pt. hitch, ROPS, 11.2/10-24 rear tires, 5.90-15 front tires, 1,684 hours, SN 2090014J009760 – sells complete w/Woods L59 60” belly mower; original owner!
Combine & Heads
- 1978 IH 1460 combine, bin extension, spreader, DJ grain loss monitor, 66×43.00-25 flotation drive tires, 18.4-16.1 steer tires, 6,477 hours, SN 1700190U003317 – original owner!
- IH 863 6 row 30” corn head, upgraded to newer model row units, SN 0730101U027064 – original owner
- IH 810 22.5’ platform, SN 1480101U026002 – original owner
- Unverferth HT12 head cart
- May Wes ‘Quickfit’ head cart
- Brent 782 grain cart, 18” corner auger, small 1000 PTO, roll tarp, scales, lights, adjustable spout, 2 cameras, 30.5L-32 tires, SN B25740114
- Brent 644 gravity wagon, roll tarp, brakes, lights, 425/65R22.5 truck tires, SN B23080125
- Brent 650 gravity wagon, center dump, 2 compartments, brakes, lights, 425/65R22.5 front tires, dual 11R24.5 rear tires, 8” right side hyd. auger unload
- (2) EZ Trail 1074 gravity wagons, side dump, lights, 11L-15 tires
- IH 900 Cyclo air 12 row 30” planter, 3 pt. hitch, vertical fold, center fill, insecticide boxes, markers, Case Early Riser Monitor, extra radar, SN 056833869
- Tye model 114-H330 20’ drill on no-till caddy, 8” spacing, Yetter markers, harrow
- IH 28.5’ field cultivator, 3-bar coil tine harrow, walking tandem tires on main frame
- IH 24’ disk, 7.5” spacing, 18” blades, Remlinger 4 bar spike tooth harrow, tandem main frame tires
- Landoll 850 22’ soil finisher, 5-bar spike-tooth harrow, walking tandem tires on main frame, SN 16L9700630
- DMI Tiger-Two 5-shank disc-ripper, rear disc leveler, SN 022836
- Woods HD315 15’ batwing mower, small 1000 PTO, front chains, (4) tires
- DMI 27’ 3-pt. NH3 tool bar, 11 knife, coil shanks, paddle covers, Yetter coulters
- Hutchinson 8” top drive auger, 33’ long, 540 PTO, like new condition
Trucks • Trailers • UTV
- 2006 Ford F150 4wd pickup, 5.4L V8, auto trans., crew cab, Lariat package, gold exterior, tan leather interior, power windows & locks, sun roof, running boards, 275/60R20 tires, 98,170 miles, VIN 1FTPW14V66FB59183
- 1977 GMC 6000 Topkick grain truck, 350 gas eng., 4+2 trans, 14’ bed, 52” sides, steel floor, 9.00-20 tires, Schuck rear hitch, 67,029 miles, VIN TCE617V564921 – clutch is weak
- ’11 Bobcat model 3400 4wd UTV, 3 spd. trans, roll bar, radio, electric tilt bed, gas eng., SN AJNT12806
- Tandem axle 82”x16’ flatbed trailer, wood floor, mesh ramp
- Heritage single axle 78”x12’ flatbed trailer, wood floor, mesh ramp, spare tire, lights, like new condition
Farm Support Items
- Cub Cadet model 127 lawn mower, hydrostat, 48” deck
- Agrifab 38” lawn sweeper
- Winco 540 PTO 25,000 watt generator, 120V/240V
- King Kutter 8’ 3-pt. landscape rake
- 8’ 3pt blade
- Cook brand 12’x16’ portable utility building on skids
- Loader pallet forks
- Skid steer plates
- Lincoln arc welder
- (20) Brute 15 gal 125 psi air compressors
- MTD 24” snow blower
- 20 ton shop press
- Torch outfit on cart
- Craftsman 13” drill press
- 6” bench grinder
- Tuff portable power washer/sand blasting combo, Honda GX340 motor, 11 hp, 3000 psi
- Mac top & bottom tool chest
- Waterloo top & bottom tool chest
- Ranch King garden dump cart
- Large amount of quality long handled tools
- (2) Lincoln electric grease guns
- (2) 20-ton hyd. jacks
- ½” air impact & sockets
- 3/8” air impact & sockets
- Campbell portable sand blaster
- 24’ Werner extension ladder
- (2) 330 gal fuel transfer tanks, one w/pump
- Parts washer
- Boss snow pusher
- Badlands 12,000# 12V electric winch (new)
- Large amount of log chains, tow straps, ratchet straps, extension cords
- (2) Gladiator metal shop cabinets on wheels
- Large selection of hand tools, parts, and much more!
Auctioneers Note: Glen & Rosie are retiring after a farming career that has spanned more than 50 years! Please make plans to attend this large auction of quality, one-owner farm equipment. Feel free to call Glen with any equipment questions. Internet bidding will be available prior-to and live during the auction. Loader and operator will be available sale day – please bring your trailers. Lunch will be available on the grounds. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
Glen & Rosie Trimble
Glen 217-778-6055 • Rosie 217-377-5444
AUCTION MANAGER: Kevin Haas (309) 264-7767
Please enjoy these videos showing Glen & Rosie’s equipment in action!