SOLD! $3,100.00 PER ACRE
Tuesday, November 26, 2019 at 3:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the Opera House Community Room, 103 Main St, Bonaparte, IA 52620
77.5 Taxable Acres± (1 Tract)
The Randolph Farm is located in Section 29, Harrisburg Township, Van Buren County, IA. At the west edge of Bonaparte, IA on Co. Rd. J40 go west and north to Spruce Ave. Turn right or north and proceed 1 mile to 210th St. Turn right or east and go 1½ miles to the property.
(Be watching for presale directional signs)
- FSA information indicates 22.49 acres tillable. The balance of this tract offers awesome recreational acreage, including an attractive rock bed creek as well as hardwood timber areas featuring great cover for whitetail deer and wild turkey.
- Nodaway-Coppock, Weller & Lindley soils.
- CSR2 is 45.8 (58.3 on the tillable acres)
- This tract is improved with a very usable 40’ x 60’ steal utility building that includes a 30’ x 60’ lean-to addition as well as a nice pond.
- Access is on the south by 210th St.
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $803.00
METHOD & TERMS
The Randolph Farm will be sold in one (1) individual tract and will sell on a price per acre basis, based on the advertised taxable acres found in this brochure.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Friday, December 27, 2019 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. The farm sells with full possession for 2020.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
The Charles Randolph Estate
Brian Randolph – Executor
Nyemaster Goode PC
700 Walnut, Ste 1600,
Des Moines, IA 50309-3899
Phone: (515) 283-3100
Auction Managers: Jim Huff (319) 931-9292 or Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320