Monday, May 3, 2021 at 10:00 A.M.
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online only auction. No on-site bidding permitted.
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Click here to continue to this Proxibid event. After entering, click on ‘Participate in this Event’ which will allow you to participate if you have an account with Proxibid or it also will allow you to set up an account and then participate.
88.78 Taxable Acres± (1 Tract)
This property is located in Sections 1 & 2, Des Moines Township, Van Buren County, IA. At the south edge of Keosauqua, IA go south on St. Hwy. 1 3½ miles to St. Hwy 2 turn right or west and go 2½ miles to Jersey Ave. Turn left or south and proceed 3½ miles to 290th St. Turn right or east and go 1 mile to the farm. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
- FSA information indicates 80.19 acres in the Wetlands Reserve Program with the balance in a wooded timber area in the northwest portion of the tract. There is a Compatible Use Agreement in place that expires in 2025, which allows for approximately 4.8 of food plot areas and other specific practices.
- This property offers awesome outdoor activities for the whitetail deer and wild turkey hunting enthusiasts. The farm also features several ponds and has high signs of several species of waterfowl.
- If you are an avid hunter or recreationalist we urge you to take a look at this well managed Van Buren County, IA farm.
- Access is on the southwest by 290th St.
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $925.00
Method & Terms
This farm will be sold in one (1) individual tract on a price per acre basis, based on the advertised taxable acres found in this brochure.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Thursday, June 3, 2021 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Libertyville Savings Bank – Seller
Denefe, Gardner & Zingg, P.C.
104 S. Court St., Ottumwa, IA 52501
Jim Huff (319) 931-9292
Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320