Monday, August 3, 2020 at 10:00 A.M.
SOLD! $3,000.00 PER ACRE
THIS WILL BE A VIRTUAL ONLINE ONLY AUCTION.
91 Acres± (1 Tract)
Click here to continue to this Proxibid event. After entering, click on ‘Participate in this Event’ which will allow you to participate if you have an account with Proxibid or it also will allow you to set up an account and then participate.
REAL ESTATE CONTRACT
The Sapper Farm is located in Section 20, White Breast Township, Warren County, Iowa. From Lacona, Iowa proceed 2 miles west on G76, then turn right or north on 200th Ave. Then go 1/2 mile to the deeded lane access. Be watching for pre-sale directional signs.
Mark your calendars now for this upcoming Warren County, Iowa land auction. This farm has it all, including productive tillable farmland, income producing CRP, highly attractive recreational acreage and marketable timber. This parcel is a highly managed whitetail farm with permanent planting of native grasses and Imperial whitetail clover. The farm is generally located west of Lacona, Iowa. This is an auction that you will not want to miss!
- FSA information should indicate 36.80 acres tillable, including 24.03 acres in CRP with a payment of $233.61 per acre expiring in 2028. The remainder of the tillable acres are currently in hay production.
- Soils include Arispe, Mystic & Grundy.
- CSR2 is 51.5 on the tillable acres.
- The balance of this farm represents attractive recreational acreage and marketable timber.
- Access is on the west via a 30’ deeded lane off of 200th Ave.
METHOD & TERMS
The Sapper Farm will be sold in one (1) individual tracts based on the advertised acres.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, September 3, 2020 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. There are no hunting leases associated with the farm. The CRP payment will be prorated to the date of a recorded deed on the tract.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
- This real estate is selling subject to public road easements and all other easements of record.
- All fences and fence lines shall be governed by the Warren County and State of Iowa fence line rules and regulations.
- It will be the responsibility of the new buyer(s) to show proof of purchase to the Warren County FSA Office so that he/she will receive any future government payments including the prorated share of the CRP payments. Buyers will be required to abide by said CRP contracts and hold sellers harmless of any contract non-compliance or damages.
- If in the future a site clean up is required, it will be at the expense of the buyer.
Roger Sapper – Seller
Lynch Law Office
207 S Washington St.,
Bloomfield, IA 52537
Phone: (641) 664-3188
Auction Manager: John Probasco (641) 856-7355