SOLD! TRACT 1 – $3,400.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $3,600.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $4,000.00 PER ACRE
Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 10:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at the Seymour Community Center, Seymour, Iowa
120.59 Surveyed Acres • 3 Tracts
The Lutz Farm is located in Section 14, Monroe Township, Wayne County, IA. At south edge of Seymour, IA take Co. Rd. S60 (240th St.) south 5 miles to Birch Rd. Turn right or west on Birch Rd. and proceed a ½ mile to the farm. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
Tract 1 – 51.21 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate 24.5 acres tillable that is currently in CRP, with a payment of $73.88 per acre expiring in 2019.
- Kniffen & Gara soils
- The balance of this tract features open meadows and wooded draws that offer attractive recreational acreage.
- Access is on the northeast by 235th St.
Tract 2 – 37.57 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate 21.8 acres tillable that is currently in CRP, with a payment of $73.88 per acre expiring in 2019.
- Soils include Gara, Armstrong & Kniffen
- This remainder of this parcel includes wooded draws, a nearly 1 acre stocked pond and several nice home building sites. There is a rural country cemetery in the northeast portion of the tract.
- Access is on the east by 235th St. & on the south by Birch Ave.
Tract 3 – 31.81 Surveyed Acres
- This tract features open pasture/meadows with above average fences and includes an attractive home building site. The parcel is improved with a nice 40’ x 60’ Morton storage building and a pond.
- Kniffen, Armstrong & Gara soils
- Access is on the northeast by Birch Rd.
METHOD & TERMS
The Lutz Farm will be sold in 3 individual tracts, based on a survey that has recently been completed. All tracts will be sold on a price per acre basis and will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice”, whereas the high bidder can take any or all tracts for their high bid. Tracts will NOT be combined at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Tuesday, March 26, 2019 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. All tracts sell with full possession for 2019.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.