Monday, August 3, 2020 at 11:00 A.M.
SOLD! $2,650.00 PER ACRE
THIS WILL BE A VIRTUAL ONLINE ONLY AUCTION.
80 Acres± (1 Tract)
Click here to continue to this Proxibid event. After entering, click on ‘Participate in this Event’ which will allow you to participate if you have an account with Proxibid or it also will allow you to set up an account and then participate.
REAL ESTATE CONTRACT
The Sapper Farm is located in Sections 22 & 27, Warren Township, Wayne County, Iowa. From Allerton, Iowa proceed 3 miles south on S26 to Garden Road. The turn right or south and go 3/4 mile to the farm. Be watching for pre-sale directional signs.
Make plans now for this upcoming Wayne County, Iowa land auction. This farm consists of a small amount of productive tillable farmland that is currently in hay production. The balance of the tillable farmland is income producing CRP. This farm is generally located south of Allerton, Iowa. If you are looking for a well managed hunting and recreational farm, we urge you to take a look at this one!
- FSA information should indicate 50.22 acres tillable, including 45.27 acres in CRP with a payment of $127.83 per acre expiring in 2022. The balance of the tillable acres are currently in hay production.
- Soils include Zook-Olmitz-Vesser, Shelby & Olmitz.
- CSR2 is 56.6 on the entire tract.
- The balance of the farm offers excellent hunting and recreational acreage.
- Access is on the east by 105th Street.
METHOD & TERMS
The Sapper Farm will be sold in one (1) individual tracts based on the advertised acres.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, September 3, 2020 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. There are no hunting leases associated with the farm. The CRP payment will be prorated to the date of a recorded deed on the tract.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
- This real estate is selling subject to public road easements and all other easements of record.
- All fences and fence lines shall be governed by the Wayne County and State of Iowa fence line rules and regulations.
- It will be the responsibility of the new buyer(s) to show proof of purchase to the Wayne County FSA Office so that he/she will receive any future government payments including the prorated share of the CRP payments. Buyers will be required to abide by said CRP contracts and hold sellers harmless of any contract non-compliance or damages.
- If in the future a site clean up is required, it will be at the expense of the buyer.
Roger Sapper – Seller
Lynch Law Office
207 S Washington St.,
Bloomfield, IA 52537
Phone: (641) 664-3188
Auction Manager: John Probasco (641) 856-7355