Renville County, MN Land Auction – Wertish
Tuesday, November 08, 2022 - 10:00 am Central
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online auction. If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at
Renville County, Minnesota
Wertish Farm Partnership
Allen Henslin (320) 979-1808
Location & General Information
The Wertish land is located on the south edge of Bird Island, MN (Tract 1), between Bird Island and Hector, MN (Tract 2) and between Hector and Fairfax, MN (Tract 3). The farm is further described as being located in Sections 24, T115N - R34W of Bird Island Township, Section 33, T115N-R33W of Melville Township and Section 30, T114N-R32W of Martinsburg Township. All tracts represent productive tillable farmland with CPI ratings in the 90's.
Tract 1 – 159.20 Surveyed Acres
- Crop Productivity Index (PI) Rating: 91.2
- Productive soil types include Canisteo-Glencoe and Nicollet
- Building Eligibility in this Tract.
- Access is along the west side via County Road 5, a tar road.
Tract 2 – 40.22 Surveyed Acres
- Crop Productivity Index (PI) Rating: 93.9
- Productive soil types include Canisteo-Glencoe, Nicollet, Clarion-Swanlake & Webster
- Access is along the south side by 780th Ave.
Tract 3 – 71.90 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures indicate 67.98 acres of cropland currently in row crop production
- Crop Productivity Index (PI) Rating: 91.6
- Productive soil types include Canisteo-Glencoe, Nicollet, Okoboji & Canisteo
- Access is along the south side by 730th Ave and the West by 460th Street.
Method & Terms
All tracts will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on the surveyed acres, and offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice,” whereas the high bidder can elect any or all tracts (in any order) for their high bid. If the high bidder elects only one of the tracts, then the remaining tracts will be sold. The tracts will NOT be offered together at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price as a non-refundable down payment. The balance of the bid price will be due at closing, on or before Thursday, December 22nd, 2022. Bidding is NOT subject to the following contingencies, including but not limited to financing, appraisal, or inspection. The seller will provide marketable title and pay the 2022 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2022. Possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, drone video, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. The real estate is being sold “As Is”.
Wertish Farm Partnership - Seller
Jon Saunders, Attorney
Anderson, Larson, Hanson & Saunders
331 S.W. Third Street Willmar, MN 56201
Allen Henslin (320) 979-1808