Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 10:00 A.M.
Auction to be held at the farm approximately 10 miles southeast of Marshalltown, Iowa
Physical Address: 2772 Zola Ave. • Marshalltown, Iowa 50158
Directions from Marshalltown: Take Hwy. 30 east 6.5 miles to exit 192 at Le Grand, then take Hwy. 146 south 3 miles to 270th St., then east 0.5 mile to Zola Ave., then south 1 mile to the farm. Directions from Grinnell: Take Hwy. 146 north 16 miles to the small town of Dunbar, then take Railway St. east 0.5 mile to Zola Ave., then north 1 mile to the farm.
- ’97 JD 8200 MFWD tractor, PS trans., 4 hyd. outlets, 38 gpm hyd. pump, 540/1000 PTO capable, 480/80R46 rear tires w/duals, 380/85R34 front tires (same as new), front fenders, front & rear weights, 2,901 hours, SN RW8200P012638
- ’89 JD 4955 MFWD tractor, PS trans., 3 hyd. outlets, 1000 PTO, 18.4R42 rear tires w/duals (brand new), 16.9R28 front tires, front fenders, weights, 3,214 hours, SN RW4955P002779 – Note: Engine was rebuilt at 1,500 hours (covered by JD); tach shows 473 hours (replacement documented by JD)
COMBINE & HEADS
- ’06 JD 9660STS 2wd combine, ContourMaster feederhouse, chopper, 22.5’ extended wear high rate unload auger, Bullet Rotor, 30.5L-32 drive tires, 16.9-26 steer tires, premium header controls, high capacity lift cylinders, HD final drives, sidehill performance pkg., bin extension, HID lights, 2,128 eng./ 1,426 sep. hrs., SN H09660S715955 – Has been completely gone through by JD dealer each year, including following the ’16 season.
- ’06 JD 625F 25’ HydraFlex grain platform, single-point hookup, stubble lights, SN H00625F715930
- ’01 JD 693 6 row 30” corn head, hyd. deck plates, Calmer slowdown kit, wedge kit, single point hookup, SN H00693X690838
- Unverferth HT30 30’ head trailer, SN A51550368
- ’09 JD 2600 display, SN PCGU26H188264
- JD SF3000 receiver, AutoTrac SF1
- (2) JD ATU 200 universal steering wheel kits
TRUCK & TRAILER
- ’94 International 4900 tandem axle grain truck, DT466 eng., Int. ‘6 Plus’ trans., Obeco 18’ bed, cargo doors, roll tarp, 292,936 miles, VIN 1HTSDAAN3RH593058
- ’12 PJ 77”x 12’ bumper hitch flatbed trailer, folding rear mesh ramp, removable side load ramps, VIN 78229
GATOR • ATV’s • LAWN MOWER
- ’12 JD 825i XUV gator, 4wd, full cab w/doors, alloy wheels, power steering, power dump bed, front & rear brush guards, acre calculator, 1,907 miles / 238 hrs., SN 1M0825GSCCM047354
- ’11 JD X720 ‘Ultimate’ riding lawn mower, 62” deck w/hyd. lift, power steering, diff. lock, 171 hrs., SN 1M0X720AVBM061445
- Kawasaki Bayou 220 4-wheeler, front & rear racks – runs good
- Honda 110 3-wheeler – runs good, nice original unit
- ’13 JD 1770NT CCS 12 row 30” front fold planter, center fill, ground drive, vacuum, pneumatic down force w/ electric compressor, ½ width disconnect, floating row cleaners, no till coulters, markers, SeedStar XP monitoring (less display), 2,084 total acres, SN 1A01770ZCDM750239
- JD 726 26’ soil finisher, 5-bar coil tine harrow, walking tandems, single-point depth control
- (2) Brent 544 gravity wagons, roll tarp, full coverage fenders, lights, brakes, 425 truck tires, SN B28610100 & B28610102
- DMI Tiger-Two 5-shank disc ripper, spring loaded shanks, hyd. adjust rear Phoenix harrow, hyd. adjust gangs
- ’02 JD 840 self leveling loader, 9’ material bucket, mounting brackets for JD 8000 series tractors, SN W00840X002672 – one owner
- 250 bushel gravity wagon seed tender, sells complete w/ hyd. drive seed auger, self contained hyd. system w/ Briggs & Stratton 8 hp engine & wired remote, fitted tarp
- Ritchie Bestway pull-type sprayer, walking tandem axles, 1,000 gal. poly tank, 60’ hyd. X-fold booms, 4-section control, hyd. pump, Sprayer Specialties foamer, Raven 450 controller w/ SkyTrak GPS receiver
- 1,000 gal. sprayer tender trailer, bumper hitch, tandem axle, 6.5 hp motor, 2” plumbing
- Land Pride RCRM3515 15’ batwing mower, (6) airplane tires, front chains, 1000 PTO, SN 566804
- Shopbuilt pull-type waterway maintainer, hyd. tilt & lift
- 12’ pull-type box blade
- Pull-type hyd. rock picker
- Ezee Flow 100 10’ drop seeder, SN 74618
- Westfield WR100-31 10”x 31’ truck auger, w/ 10 hp single phase electric motor, SN 83526
FARM SUPPORT ITEMS: 500 gal. fuel tank w/pump & meter; (2) portable fuel tanks w/ electric pumps; JD PR-3000GH gas powered pressure washer w/ hose & wand; Portable transfer pump w/ Honda 6 hp motor; Troy-Bilt 8000 watt portable generator w/ electric start; Dayton 3Z326 floor model drill press; SentrySafe upright safe w/ digital keypad; Craftsman portable 25 gal. air compressor w/ 5 hp motor; (2) Upright rolling toolboxes; ATV sprayer w/ electric motor; 15’ sprayer booms for utility vehicle w/ 50 gal. tank, electric pump, foamers & hand wand; pull-type lawn sprayer; shopbuilt bumper hitch flatbed farm trailer; bumper hitch single axle flatbed trailer w/ wood sides; Bowie snowmobile trailer w/ motorcycle inserts; pull-type lawn spreader; Craftsman steel pull-type lawn cart; (2) Break-Point Pro bicycles; 4-bicycle rack, mounts in receiver hitch; Mantis walk-behind garden tiller; long handled tools including rakes, shovels, brooms, etc.; Assorted implement tires & rims; log chains; 20-ton shop press; 3 pt. 45’ spray booms; aluminum extension ladder; bin parts including aeration fans; (5) stocked hardware organizers; electrical supplies; battery charger; 3 pt. head mover; 16” extensions for JD material bucket; assorted cylinders; JD tool boxes; electric motors (including one 15 hp); portable gas caddy w/ hand pump; Lincoln Weldanpower 150 welder/generator; Hobart Handler 120 wire welder; Miller Thunderbolt XL stick welder; Forney 180 amp stick welder; Sanborn 2 hp 20 gal. air compressor; Craftsman benchtop 2-wheel grinder; metal work bench; welding vices; welding supplies; chop saw; acetylene torch outfit (less tanks); woodworking tools including: Delta 10” table saw; Craftsman radial arm saw; (2) Craftsman band saw/sanders; huge selection of quality hand tools including wrenches, socket sets, ratchets, alan wrenches, screw drivers, levels, tape measures, pipe wrenches, crescent wrenches, quick grips, etc.; grease guns including Lincoln electric; fuel cans; large selection of farm fluids including oil, grease, antifreeze, etc.; tarps; truck tool box; (2) Husqvarna chain saws; shop vacs; Micro-Trak Calc-An-Acre digital acre meter w/ GPS receiver; Micro-Trak SprayMate II controller; (4) 18.4R42 Goodyear tractor tires, approx. 25% tread; adjustable height basketball hoop (mounts to post); fencing supplies; shop lights; Milwaukee sawzall; Dewalt electric impact.
CONSIGNED BY NEIGHBOR DENNIS OLSON (641) 485-0540: ’70 JD 4020 diesel tractor, side console, 2 hyd. outlets, ROPS w/canopy, 18.4-34 rear tires, 7.5-18 front tires, front & rear weights, SN 222500 – Restored, 12 showing on tach.
Don & Sally have also created a webpage that provides notes on the larger items & detailed photos of many of the quality tools & shop items. This website can be viewed here: http://dswogen.weebly.com/
AUCTIONEERS’ NOTE: Instead of describing each item as ‘like new’ or ‘excellent’, we feel it is safe to say you will not be disappointed with this entire line of equipment. After a successful career, Don & Sally are retiring from farming and are moving to be closer to family. The equipment has been used on 540 acres, has always been shedded, and is well maintained. Feel free to call Don with any questions. Internet bidding will be available on all major items. Every item sells with no reserve. Lunch will be available. Not responsible for accidents, errors, or omissions. Everything sells as-is. Announcements sale day take precedence.
Don & Sally Wogen – Owners
Don’s cell phone: (641) 691-5428
Luke Sullivan (309) 371-5214
Matt Sullivan (309) 221-7001