Friday, October 21, 2016 at 1:00 P.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 $3,100.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 $3,100.00 PER ACRE
Sale to be held at the Worth County Fairgrounds, 301 N. Lyon, Grant City, MO
The Dunlap family is well known throughout the midwest and this 3rd generation farm offers an unprecedented opportunity to purchase highly productive farmland along with outstanding whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage!
Location and General Information
Land is located in Sections 31 & 32, T67N•R32W & Section 6, T66N•R32W, Union Township. Farmland is generally located approximately 9 miles northwest of Grant City, MO. From Grant City, MO take Hwy. 46 west approximately 9 miles to Hwy. F, then north approximately 6 miles to Hwy. D, then north 1 mile to 100th Road, then west approximately 1 mile to the small village of Athelstan. From the west edge of Athelstan, take 320th Street west approximately 1 mile to farm. (Be watching for presale directional signs).
Land represents highly productive tillable farmland, exceptional CRP as well as “premier” whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
TRACT 1 – 304.1 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 224.6 tillable acres of which 59.26 acres are enrolled in CRP at a payment rate of $160.85 per acre through 9-30-2025.
• Predominant Soil types: Humeston, Sharpsburg, Wabash, Grundy, Ladoga & Kennebec.
• Land represents highly productive tillable cropland with the balance in hardwood timber & wooded draws and offers “premier” whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage with Platte River frontage.
• Access by way of deeded strip of land extending north to 320th Street (Taylor County, IA).
TRACT 2 – 90.2 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 39.04 tillable acres of which 2.9 acres are enrolled in CRP at a payment rate of $160.85 per acre through 9-30-2025.
• Predominant Soil types: Wabash, Grundy, Pershing, Kennebec & Gara.
• Land represents exceptional hunting/recreational acreage as well as productive tillable cropland & offers Platte River frontage.
• Access by way of ingress/egress easement from 320th Street to the northwest corner of this tract.
Method and Terms
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the sale on both Tracts 1 & 2. Tracts 1 & 2 will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreages obtained from completed survey. Tracts 1 & 2 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase either or both Tracts 1 & 2 for their high bid.
The farm will NOT be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Worth County Abstract, which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Worth County Abstract on or before December 1, 2016.
Possession will be given at time of closing subject only to tenant completing harvest of the corn & soybean crop growing on this farm. The 2016 real estate taxes will be paid by the sellers. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
SOIL MAP – TRACT 1
SOIL MAP – TRACT 2
Paul D. Dunlap Estate
Dan Dunlap – Executor
9 West 3rd Street
Grant City, MO 64456
Michael W. O’Malley
Lillis, O’Malley, Olson, Manning, Pose, Templeman, LLP
314 Sixth Ave., Suite 300
Des Moines, IA 50309
Title Work By:
Worth County Abstract
1 W 3rd Street
Grant City, MO 64456