Hancock County, IL – 209 Acres+/-
(309) 333 – 0916
The farm represents productive, tillable farmland, improved pastureland, hunting/recreational land, cattle feeding facilities, potential buildings sites & the list goes on & on!
Acreage: 209 Acres+/-
The farm is located approx. 3.5 miles south of LaHarpe, IL & is further described as being located in Sections 9 & 16, T6N – R5W, Fountain Green Township, Hancock County, IL. The farm is also located approx. 12 miles northeast of Carthage, IL or 18 miles northwest of Macomb, IL.
- 209 Taxable Acres
- FSA figures indicate 132.89 acres of cropland
- The balance of the acres represent improved pastureland with several timber/draws and creeks running throughout the farm.
- The entire farm has perimeter fencing & there are several cross-fences for rotational grazing
- This tract is improved with several buildings including a working cattle feeding system, cattle feed lots (some w/ concrete), silos, grain bin & other smaller buildings used for various purposes.
- This piece is also improved with a single-wide modular home
- This farm has had a significant amount of work done including tile work & building/feeding facility updates.
- This would make a tremendous turn-key cattle farm, or continue improving the tillable fields and farm additional acreage, or turn this farm into a whitetail hunter’s dream farm as this farm is in the heart of some of the best whitetail deer hunting offered in Hancock County, IL.
- Rural & well water available as well as electricity readily available on the farm
- Access is along west side by N County Rd 2750