Hancock County, IL – 80 Acres+/-
(319) 795 – 2314
This secluded farm is located a short distance east of Tioga, IL along a dead end township road and is further described as being located in Section 33, T3N – R8W, Walker Township, Hancock County, IL. This farm is in an extremely sought after area that is 1/2 mile from the Adams County, IL line.
Acreage: 80 Acres +/-
Located just east of Tioga, IL in Hancock County sets this awesome combination farm. Drive down a dead end township road and you will find this secluded 80 acres with a locked gate entrance. Once you enter the property, you will find a nice gravel base road that takes you throughout the center of the farm. Nice income producing tillable fields that have dry dam structures provide great income ($7,800 annually). Large, overgrown thickets provide excellent bedding cover for all sorts of wildlife. Connecting habitat throughout the property allows for strategic ambush spots for hunting whitetails. The large tillable fields have several pockets that would provide great spots for food plots. On the southeast side of the farm there is a well maintained, stocked pond. Near the pond is a nice shed that provides storage, but also a shelter for a place to socialize. The area is known for holding & growing large whitetails and these types of 80 acre farms don’t come up for sale often in Hancock County. It is a must see for anyone looking for a great recreational farm with big returns on investment. Call us today for a private showing!
- Located 1/2 mile north of the Hancock/Adams County line
- 39 Acres tillable providing $7,800 annual income
- Excellent access road through the middle of the property provides access to the entire farm
- Hidden pocket fields provide for ideal food plot locations
- Large, overgrown bedding thickets provide great cover for wildlife
- Abundance of whitetail deer & wild turkey
- Two ponds on the property (one stocked)
- Storage shed for equipment and enclosure for shelter/socializing
- Dry dam structures provide for great soil conservation
- An area known for holding mature whitetails
- 2019 Real Estate taxes: $943.42