From the moment you pull in the drive of this beautiful Fulton County farm you will soon realize this farm and home have been well taken care of for many years. No expense was spared when the owner built the custom 1,560 sq ft home in 2002. A nice 50′ x 72′ pole barn in close proximity to the home allows for ample storage. Not only does the property have wonderful amenities but also is an ideal investment property with excellent ROI. There are approx. 75 acres currently being farmed and producing $20,000 annually. A crp tree program is also producing $1,110 yearly with 7 more years left on the contract. You will also notice that soil and wildlife conservation was a priority – well made dry dam structures and large, manicured waterways make this an excellent place to farm. As you travel throughout the property you will be impressed by the well thought out and maintained road system. Wide buffer strips along the timber provide great access and also habitat for wildlife. A timbered draw provides for great deer bedding and also a travel corridor for traveling bucks. Once you get to the back of the property you will see a beautiful and manicured stocked pond. The pond will provide for excellent fishing and wildlife habitat. Previous owner religiously fed the fish and managed it for prime fishing. This property and home is a must see for anyone looking for country living with a nice farm that allows for big income and recreational opportunities. Call for a private showing by appointment only.
Acreage: 117.88 Acres +/-
Average Price Per Acre: $8,848
The farm is located approx. 2 miles northwest of Ellisville, IL or approx. 5 miles east of Avon, IL and is further described as being located in Section 25, T8N – R1E, Union Township, Fulton County, IL.
Home & Building Information
- Custom ranch-style home built in 2002 offers 1,560 sq. ft. of living space
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 full bath
- Hardwood floors, cabinets & trim throughout
- All season sunroom overlooking the farm
- Large unfinished basement with plumbing
- 2-car attached garage
- Deep well on site w/ water treatment system for home
- 50′ x 72′ pole building w/ 1/2 concrete floor
- Neat older barn
- FSA figures indicate 74.69 acres of cropland currently in row crop production
- PI Rating on cropland acres: 118.6
- An additional 3.70 acres of cropland are currently enrolled in CP22 CRP Tree Program @ $300 per acre for a total annual payment of $1,110. This contract runs through 9-30-2027.
- The balance of the farm represents timber, draws & well maintained waterways which offer tremendous excellent whitetail deer & other wildlife habitat.
- Buffers along the timber & waterways provide great soil conservation.
- Spring fed streams provide constant fresh water to the pond & main creek.
- Established fruit trees currently producing.
- Marketable timber w/ a nice stand of Walnut trees.
- Nearly 1-acre stocked pond in the back that has been well manicured and offers scenic views.
- Well established road system throughout the entire property.