The farm is described as 33.59 surveyed acres, with just over 20 tillable acres of land currently in the second year of alfalfa production. The balance of the land is wooded areas and pasture. Not only would this be a tremendous residential development opportunity, there is also whitetail deer and small game habitat. With paved road frontage along a large portion of the east side, there is ample potential for building lots of any size!
Acreage: 33.59 Surveyed Acres +/-
Average Price Per Acre: $14,736
The Phillips farm is located adjacent to the city limits of Coal Valley, Illinois, just south of US Highway 150, in section 35, T17N-R1W, Coal Valley Township, Rock Island County, Illinois.
- 33.59 surveyed acres. (2016 survey by MJH Engineering)
- 20.22 FSA tillable acres, currently in alfalfa hay production.
- Balance of the farm is pasture and wooded areas.
- Close proximity to the Illinois and Iowa Quad Cities.
- Adjacent to Coal Valley, IL village limits.
- Excellent potential building sites.
- Residential development potential.
- Potential pond sites.
- Hunting is permitted.
- Great whitetail and small game habitat.
- Excellent access with paved road frontage along a large portion of the east side.
- Moline school district.
- Nice countryside view.
- Tax ID#: 17-35-200-029
- Annual taxes: $483.20 (20/21)
- Zoned AG2