The farm is located approximately 4 miles southwest of Rushville, IL near Scripps Unit – Weinberg-King State Park, on Forsythe Road. The farm is further described as being located in Section 5, T1N – R2W, Woodstock Township, Schuyler County, IL.
Acreage: 30.6 Acres +/-
- 30.6 Taxable Acres
- FSA figures indicate 13.30 acres of cropland currently in row crop production
- Open farm tenancy for 2022 crop year
- Excellent hunting & recreational opportunities
- Abundant wildlife including whitetail deer & wild turkey
- View photos for 2021 trail cam photos