Rock Island County, IL – 250.08 Acres
Location & General Information
This outstanding recreational property contains 250.082 surveyed acres and is located just east of Joslin, IL, (15 miles northeast of Moline, IL, 12 miles southwest of Erie, IL or 8 miles north of Geneseo, IL). The land is further described as being located in part of the South Half of Section 7 and the North Half of Section 18, all in Canoe Creek Township, Rock Island County, IL. The Rock River borders the farm on the east side and the property has excellent access off Highway 92 and road 307th St N. The farm is enrolled in the Wetland Restoration Plan, which offers tremendous Habitat for waterfowl, as well as other wildlife habitat such as Whitetail deer and small game, and fishing opportunities along the Rock River.
Acreage: 250.082 Surveyed Acres
- 250.082 surveyed acres
- Enrolled in the Wetland Restoration Plan (WRP) since 2012
- This farm is in permanent easement
- 5-acre building site with a 48′ x 72′ machine shed (can be used as camper site with permit).
Note: 5-acre site is not enrolled in any government program
- Wooded area along the Rock River (wildlife habitat)
- Tree plantings to include:
- Black oak
- White oak
- Bur oak
- Shagbark hickory
- Pollinator seeding to include:
- Rattlesnake master
- Big and little bluestem
- Brown eyed Susan
- Partridge pea
- Tremendous recreational property!