Here is your chance to own a really nice income producing Fulton County, Illinois ag and rec farm. Nestled along the Spoon River lies this 99.4 acre farm that boasts approximately 70 tillable acres of good Class B (118.7 PI) soils. A return on investment of 3.68% at List Price!!
Acreage: 99.4 Taxable Acres +/-
Average Price Per Acre: $6,690
This land is located in Section 12 in Lee Township, Fulton County, Illinois.
- 70 acres currently in row crop production
- Lease back option that will pay $24,500 per year for farming and hunting rights (ROI of 3.68%)
- Protected by a levee along the Spoon River
- Great neighborhood for trophy whitetails
- Large connecting habitat along Spoon River
- Barn that provides ample storage
- Great building site that would overlook the Spoon River Bottom
- Great access as a road divides the farm in the middle
- Near Ellisville, Illinois
- Real Estate Taxes: $1,722.24